Hi working WOMEN and GENTS. It’s Monday Fun-day~! I love an adorable workspace just as much (maybe more) than most!? I think if you love the space your in, it can motivate you to do better~ (esp. if you work in an office or from home). Sort of like that saying, “If you look good, you feel good.” Here are a few of my favorites for a quick office space “spruce” as I like to call it!
- Functional Yet Cool Writing utensils- Wooden pencils bring a bit of the outdoors inside! (PS. you can find at Marshalls or TJMAXX for less than $5).
- Candle- Absolute must to smell good vibes while working- My favorite is Capri Blue seriously the best smell maybe ever! -found here.
- DESK CALENDAR– I like them good size to write in any important dates (especially so the boyfriend can see events since they tend to not remember..hehe :)). Find
- Pretty Paperclips and Pushpins found at Paper source) -The small is just a nice touch if you want to add a little more spice-(tons of these at TJMAXX).
- NOTE Note note books! – One for inspo-ideas one for the TO DO LIST
- Flowers- Carnations seriously put off a lot of scent..
- Fun Lamp-(check your local HOME GOODS store/Flower Holder/PLANNER
- Anything found at PAPERSOURCE OR ANTHROPOLOGIE – P.S. paper source uses recycled papers … Thank you! Why in the world doesn’t everyone in the Paper Business?
- FOR THE GUYS- You can find some pretty cool ideas on this blog post HERE
There you have it– Add some desk flair this week to brighten up those early mornings. Have a great week and thank you for reading and being part of my site! XXxx- Sonya